Thursday 11 February 2010

Mireia's fifth letter

Dear students,

I am very happy when I read your comments on the blog.

This week has been special. I visited a lot of temples (religious temples). In India, and specially here in Kolkata, people are Hindu, Muslim or Christian. Here I show you some Hindu temples:



You asked me what I eat, so here I show you a picture of one of the best meals I have ever tasted here:


And this week I also said goodbye to my students in Loreto. It was very sad, because they are really nice and I will miss them a lot, but I will change to a school where the students are poorer than in the first one.
I will tell you more about this experience.


Here more pictures of the streets and the people:


Lots of kisses!! I miss you,

Mireia

3 comments:

  1. Mireia avui tescric perquè ja estic fent una cosa de la paquita ¿que tal estas? et trobes be? a veuere si poses un video nou.




    anthony m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! How are you? I miss you a lot, and I send lots of kisses.I'm very well.


    Júlia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Mireia com estàs?

    ReplyDelete